7 ways to improve your quality of life!
When a person is stressed all the time is normal to make mistakes, make wrong decisions, leave aside their responsibilities and alter their quality of sleep, so it is important to follow these steps to eliminate it from your life.
1. Breathe deeply. Deep breathing exercises help you calm your mind and improve your perspective, since they stimulate the production of endorphins, hormones that generate well-being.
2. Take it out. Let the stress out whether it's screaming, crying, laughing or walking. You will feel more relaxed and relaxed when you do it.
3. Visualize a quiet place. Close your eyes and imagine a relaxing landscape or remember a place that has inspired peace.
4. Listen to your favorite song. Various studies prove that music is ideal to relax people, but if you listen to any melody that you love, the effect will double.
5. Peel and eat an orange. In addition to filling you with vitamin C and nutrients, the habit of peeling, as well as the aroma of this fruit serves as a relaxant because it reduces stress levels, according to a Department of Nursing study, Youngnam Foreign Language College.
6. Caress your dog. If you are near your pet, take the opportunity to pet it when you feel very tense, since according to researchers from the National Center for Infectious Diseases, these animals lower blood pressure.
7. Clean your desk. Clutter is a reflection of all the stress that you live in your work, so organize everything and you will feel how things flow better.
Remember that only you can improve your quality of life, so avoid high levels of stress to avoid damage to your health. share with us! how do you regain tranquility after a busy day of work?