Tips For The Perfect Wax...
* We suggest: to take Ibuprofen 30-60 minutes prior to service to help dull pain.
* Allow 7-10 days of hair growth before any waxing service.
* Limit your caffeine intake on the day of you wax service.
* The day of the service; do not apply self tanner, moisturize or exfoliate. Please limit your sun exposure.
* You can request a topical numbing cream to be applied 35-45 minutes prior to the service.
* It is not recommended to wax and new area before a special occasion.
* Do not touch freshly waxed area for 24 hours. Hands carry bacteria, and can cause irritation and break outs.
* Do not expose skin to tanning beds, tanning products or sun for 24 hours.
* No hot showers, hot tub, sauna or public swimming pool for 4 hours.
*Avoid any strenuous exercise for 4 hours after waxing.