Nelly Devuyst SPF 30 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- The SPF 30 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen offers the ultimate sun protection against harmful UV rays while preventing from sunburns and premature skin aging (photo-aging). Including powerful antioxidants, it provides a triple protection against UVA, UVB and free radicals. Water resistant and non-greasy, its fine and creamy texture is suitable for all skin types. Oil Free. Paraben Free.
- Avobenzone, Homosalate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, Oxybenzone
Out of stock
- All skin types
- Light, instant penetration.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am – 2 pm
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Using a sunscreen is just one form of protection against the harmful effects of the sun. UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging, and other skin damage. It is important to decrease UV exposure by limiting time in the sun, wearing protective clothing, and using a sunscreen. Using sunscreens liberally and reapplying frequently is strongly advised. Avoid excessive sun exposure at peak hours. Avoid direct sun exposure for babies and young children.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately. Stop usage and ask a doctor if a prolonged rash or irritation develops. Keep out of eyes. If contact with the eyes, rinse with water to remove.