Dermaplaning is a gentle and non-invasive skin treatment that uses a scalpel to remove the top layer of dead skin cells and fine facial hair. It it used in conjunction with various facial to reveal smooth and rejuvenated skin.
- Exfoliation: Dermaplaning removes the top layer of dead skin cells, which can improve the texture and tone of the skin.
- Softening Fine Lines and Acne Scars: Removing dead skin cells and fine facial hair can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and acne scars.
- Improved Absorption of Skincare Products: Removing the top layer of dead skin cells may allow skincare products to penetrate the skin more effectively.
- Smooth, Glowing Skin: Dermaplaning can leave the skin feeling smooth and looking radiant.
- Quick and Painless: Dermaplaning is a quick and relatively painless procedure that can be added on to any facial
🕙 60 min.