Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive skin resurfacing treatment that uses a handheld device to gently exfoliate the top layer of the skin. The device uses fine crystals to lightly abrade the surface of the skin, removing dead skin cells and revealing a brighter, smoother complexion. During a microdermabrasion treatment, the aesthetician will first cleanse the skin to remove any dirt, oil, or makeup. Next, the microdermabrasion device is passed over the skin, using a gentle, circular motion. After the treatment, the skin may appear slightly pink or red, but this should resolve within a few hours. It is important to use sunscreen and avoid excessive sun exposure after a microdermabrasion treatment to protect the skin and maintain the benefits of the treatment. Results may vary, but most people notice an improvement in the texture and tone of their skin after just one treatment.
- Exfoliation: Microdermabrasion removes the top layer of dead skin cells, which can improve the texture and tone of the skin.
- Softening of fine lines and acne scars: Removing dead skin cells can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and acne scars.
- Improved skin texture and tone: Microdermabrasion can leave the skin feeling smoother and looking more radiant.
- Non-invasive: Microdermabrasion is generally a gentle and non-invasive procedure that does not require any downtime.
- Suitable for all skin types: Microdermabrasion is generally suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
🕒 60 mins